PEPPERTRADE RECIPES

Recipes from all over the world

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brazil

Back to 2006 I decided to make a Blog with recipies but I stalled almost immediatlly for lack of time. Now I try to resume - hope it will work now! Please send your comments or recipes in any language - it will be fine. At that time I explained: Actually in has been since long I have a desire to share food recipes using various spices. Trading spices for longtime and being a food lover, I would love to learn new cooking experiences and share the mines. The problem is that I´ve no idea how to start... Well will try like this: Creating a blog ( no idea how it works ) a post a recipe. Hope some people may come in try a recipe and possibly coment and even send back one of theirs...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grilled Chile Wings

Many years ago, on my first trip to Buffalo NY, I was caught by the intense and fiery flavor of the Buffalo Wings (or Evil Wings) that help one swallow some dozen beer during the happy hour.
Since then I am always trying to cook some similiar appetizer whenever I am barbecuing at my home or at my friend´s houses.
I already did a number of variations - this one is not so hot but it´s tasty too.
If you do have your own recipe for that - lets us try it too.


Grilled Chile Wings

Serves: 4
Ingredients:
1 cup pineapple juice
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped

1 Scotch bonnet or habanero chile, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
24 chicken wings
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Carrot and celery sticks

Use side burner or preheat grill.
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and let boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, pour into a large bowl and let cool.
Add chicken wings to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with celery and carrot sticks.

This recipe by Culinary Cafe Web Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home